Create a quilt that shows your love for National Parks and traveling! This quilt features foundation paper pieced (FPP) blocks that are easily completed with Sulky Paper Solvy--33 sheets are included to make the quilt! Print each block onto a sheet of Paper Solvy and sew. Once piecing is complete, easily remove the paper by dampening the seamlines and lifting the excess paper away. The pattern features 17 blocks with variations to make the quilt your own. The National Park Sign block provides a great canvas for adding a patch or embroidery design to commemorate your travels.
Makes a 36" x 49" quilt top. Kit includes extra fabric for FPP practice, block personalization, small block additions or binding.
- Road Trip Quilt Pattern (MSRP: $25)
- 11 Kona Cotton Solid Fabrics
- 33 Sheets of Sulky Paper Solvy
- Eco-Pack of Organ Assorted Quilting Needles
- Sulky 50 wt. Cotton Thread Snap Spool for Piecing
- Sulky 30 wt. Cotton Blendables Spool for Quilting
- FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE: Sulky Chalk Pencil
- Backing fabric
Learn how to FPP and watch the Bear and Lighthouse blocks come together with the pattern designer, Rachael Painter of Fiona Sandwich, by registering & watching our FREE Road Trip Quilt Webcast.
Grab our Road Trip Machine Embroidery Collection (coming soon!), including six outline designs that fit in a 4x4 hoop, to add to the National park Sign blocks and personalize your quilt.