Create a beautiful table runner and/or wall hanging, featuring new designs by Gail Pan, a world-renowned embroidery, appliqué and quilting designer from Australia, using this convenient kit. Included are several different thread weights and types to embellish the runner using either hand embroidery or free-motion stitching techniques, and construct the runner. The included design collection (delivered as a digital file in your Sulky account after purchase) is easily transferred to the fabric of your choice using the included Stick 'n Stitch Stabilizer. Create a table runner featuring all three designs or a wall hanging featuring one or three designs in the configuration of your choice.
- Tinsel & Trimmings Digital Pattern (delivered as a PDF file after purchase)
- Sticky Fabri-Solvy - 3 sheets
- 2 spools of Cotton Petites - Christmas Red, Bayberry Red
- 2 spools of Poly Sparkle - Light Silver with Tone on Tone Sparkle, Claret with Copper Sparkle
- 1 spool of Filaine Petites - Soft White
- 1 snap spool of 50 wt. Cotton Thread (for construction) - Off white
- Organ Needles - Universal Assortment
- Fabric - optional add-on!
- Batting (size needed: 19" x 36")
- Sulky KK 2000™ Temporary Spray Adhesive
- Lightweight Fusible Woven Interfacing
Finished Project Size:
Table Runner: 16" x 33"
Wall Hanging: 13" x 16"
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Fabric Bundle from Moda, Kona and Michael Miller
Includes enough fabric to make one Tinsel & Trimmings table runner: ¼ yard of cream Kona Cotton (embroidered blocks), 7/8 yard of Christmas Stitched Pomegranate from Moda (backing & background) and 3/8 yard of Holiday Plaid from Michael Miller (binding & frame borders) - $18.99 value
In this supplementary fabric kit for the Tinsel & Trimmings Videocast, you'll receive three 1/8-yard pieces for the frames/borders. From those pieces, you can cut one 2 1/2"xWOF strip for the binding and one 1"xWOF strip for the frames (which are then subcut per the pattern instructions). You'll also receive one 5/8 yard and one 11 1/4"xWOF piece of the border/backing fabric. From the large piece, you can cut the backing and one border rectangle. Cut the remaining border rectangles from the small piece.