SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE!
980 Cobb Place Blvd
Kennesaw, Ga 30144
and how we protect your privacy. Be assured that we are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with anyone for any reason.
Essential information we collect
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your devices, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product visited, the indication that you logged in.
We do that in order to :
- remember who you are after you login in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
- monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing you;
- let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
- remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
- control that your data is processed securely.
Through BigCommerce, we also use other, highly specialized external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example:
- Email: We integrated with email providers to send promotional and transactional emails. We use Mailchimp and BigCommerce.
- Site Search: We integrated with site search providers to provide a robust keyword and navigational experience. We use Nextopia by Searchspring.
- Promotions: We integrated with a promotion and sale scheduler called Sale Scheduler.
- Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. At sulky.com we use Braintree.
- Shipping: We integrate with a number of shipping companies to fulfill orders - USPS and UPS
Partnering with highly specialized external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling great products.
How can you control your personal data?
If you are one of our customers who are in the EU, and we are specifically selling products to the Member State where you are located, you have specific rights that we are honored to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us, at the contact details at the bottom of this page. We will be happy to help.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigation. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask us to delete it.
How do we process your information?
We use an external provider to run our store/website, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the USA and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and is committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield on the official site of the International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Who can you reach out to for privacy matters?
You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-874-4115