EMBROIDERY ZEN II
One of the most popular Sulky live events is now available online! Embroidery Zen II is perfect for the more advanced embroiderer or the person that wants to take their skills to the next level. Deepen your embroidery knowledge in a hands-on environment while you will explore the “how” and the “why” of your thread and stabilizer questions. Most of the projects require a minimum 5 x 7 hoop.
Sue Hausmann, world-renowned embroidery and sewing machine expert, and Ellen Osten, a Sulky Educator, will lead you on your Zen journey. This powerhouse team will teach you more about successful machine embroidery than you ever imagined you could learn.
8 Week Course
You Will Learn:
How to use different weights of threads for different effects, embroider appliques, combining designs, perfect lettering, 3-D designs, machine stitched templates, managing difficult fabrics, tame clumsy unhoopables, how to choose the best stabilizer, Redwork/Blackwork/Bluework and much more.
- Zen I is not a prerequisite. Some basic embroidery experience is good, but not mandatory.
- Access to download all course materials and videos for 3 months, (yes, even the videos are downloadable for you to keep - A Sulky Exclusive!)
- Create more than 9 projects which include all embroidery designs
- Co-instruction by Sue Hausmann
- Access to communicate for 2 months with the Sulky faculty
- More than 15 FREE bonus designs (including 2 complete alphabets - one for Puffy Foam
FLASHY FLOWER TOTE
Downloadable, printed patterns are provided in the course.
HOME SWEET HOME
LACE FLOWER POCKET
ZEN APPLIQUÉ POCKET
Everything you need for your Zen II class right at your finger tips!