The Omnigrid® 1" x 6" ruler is used when sewing and quilting to check seam allowances, trim foundation piecing, and mark hems and seam allowances. Create perfect patterns and professional sewing creations with precise lines with the Omnigrid Ruler. Use the ruler as a guide for cutting strips, squares, and rectangles. The highlighted vertical area on the edges of the ruler will eliminate any cutting errors while trimming seam allowances.
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 1” x 6” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid® features:
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand use
Size: 1" x 6"