The Color Me Chameleon Quilt Kit goes along with our Color Me Chameleon Free Webinar. The kit includes fabrics from Desiree's Designs Color Me Chameleon Line by Quilting Treasures Fabrics to make the quilt top (backing, binding, and batting are not included). The fabric included in the kit accommodates both the 9 1/2x14 and 8" x12" blocks. The quilt requires a 9 1/2" x14" hoop (the 8" x12" is the same size). Some of the hoopings are split to accommodate the 8" x12" hoop.
Also included are six Sulky Rayon thread spools to complete the embroideries and Sulky Soft' n Sheer™ stabilizer for each block assembly. 50 wt. Cotton + Steel thread by Sulky is recommended for piecing.
The quilt pattern and design files for in-the-hoop quilting and embroidery come on an included CD. The designs are available in different sizes so you can choose to enlarge or reduce the quilt if desired.
Finished size of quilt: 44 1/2" x 50"
- Color Me Chameleon Fabric Line by Quilting Treasures Fabrics (backing, binding, and batting is NOT included)
- White PFD Fabric (Prepared For Dyeing)
- 6 spools of Sulky 40 wt. Rayon Thread
- Sulky Soft 'n Sheer Stabilizer
- Color Me Chameleon Quilt CD with Quilt Pattern and Design Files for in-the-hoop quilting and embroidery