This handy pouch can be made in two sizes: wallet or carrier. Use either size as a phone case, small project or tool case; even a travel pouch. The mesh interior pockets keep items organized and the zipper closure secures everything inside. Personalize your pouch with a monogram, clever saying, embroidery, or keep it clean and sleek. The name of this pattern was inspired by Deanie Loomis and the film, Splendor in the Grass.
The finished wallet is 4” wide, 7-1/2" high, and 3/4” deep.
The finished carrier is 5” wide, 9-1/2" high, and 1” deep.
NOTE: The kit includes enough materials to make EITHER one or the other size. So if you want a matching set, you will need additional materials (or 2 kits).
- Sulky Poly Deco Thread in Gray (for construction)
- Sulky Poly Sparkle Thread in Charcoal Gray with Silver Sparkle (for machine embroidery)
- Sulky Sticky+ Stabilizer - 1-yard pack
- 1/3 Yard Concrete Legacy Faux Leather
- 12” x 21” Grunge Marshmallow Lining
- 12” x 10” Interfacing
- 12” x 14” Sew-In Foam
- (2) 5” x 10” rectangles of Heavy Stabilizer
- 9” x 12” White Mesh
- 10” White Elastic
- 27” Grey Gunmetal Zipper with 1 Donut Pull
- 2 Machine Embroidery Designs (Tool Trio & Pen Trio) - Visit the link on your package insert to download your designs.