See Below For Download Instructions
Create a seasonal pillow for autumn, featuring a foundation paper pieced pumpkin as the center focal point of the piece. Add colorful borders in coordinating or contrasting fabrics to suit your décor style.
- Sulky Thread:
- Sulky Stabilizer:
- Scraps of (4) coordinating orange hued fabrics (pumpkin)
- Scrap of brown hued fabric (stem)
- 5” x 11” rectangle of lt. brown print fabric (FPP background & inner borders)
- 5” x 14” rectangle of orange print fabric (middle borders)
- 5” x 17” rectangle of yellow print fabric (outer borders)
- ½ yard of coordinating print fabric (pillow back)
- Note: If using a directional print fabric for the borders, more fabric is needed.