Create freestanding tea lights to celebrate spring with a nod to Easter. These projects are made with a combination of freestanding lace techniques as well as appliqué patch methods. Featuring Sulky Felty and beautiful Poly Deco Threads, the egg-shaped sections combine for stunning centerpieces, are open at the bottom for placing over a battery-operated tea light, and make great gifts.
The design files, included with purchase of the kit, include four different freestanding tea light designs in the set, with two sizes of each, and four bonus designs to make either mini ornaments for an egg tree or earrings.
FSL Felty Tea Light Cover Files from Designs by Babymoon (for 4x4 and 5x7 Hoops)
Design Files for DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX Embroidery Machine Formats for each of the following designs:
Color Map included with design files has a full-size printable template (print at 100% on a home printer) as well as a Stitch Order Chart with each color change.
4x4 Hoop Size Files end with "SINGLE PANEL" and can be stitched one at a time in a 4x4 hooping.
5x7 Hoop Size Files end with "5x7" and can be stitched with ALL the panels needed for one Tea Light Cover in a single hooping.
4x4 hoop size: 3.25" H x 1.6" W, 3840 stitches per panel
5x7 hoop size: 4.91" H x 4.91" W, 15336 stitches per panel
Bonus Charm Designs (a $14.99 value!):
Stitch two for earrings or several for a banner/garland!
Finished size of each: 1.76" H x 1" W
- Felty 6 sheets (3 pink, 3 teal)
- 4 Spools of Sulky Poly Deco King Spools (see contents tab for purchase separately)
- Poly Deco King spool - Lt. Teal
- Poly Deco King spool - White
- Poly Deco King spool - Gold
- Poly Deco King spool - Lime Green
- Ultra Solvy Stabilizer 3-yard pack
- Organ Embroidery Needles Size 75/11
- Digital Download: Free Standing Lace Easter Eggs Machine Embroidery Collection from Designs by Babymoon ($19.99 retail with $14.99 in bonus designs) (see Download Instructions and Helpful Hints tab below)
- Ribbon or string for hanging
- Battery operated tea light