Cross-stitch is back and better than ever! Try your hand at cross-stitch with simple motifs that use whole cross-stitches, which are easy for a beginner or one returning to cross-stitch. Sit back and relax with repetitive stitches that combine to form an impressive, large-scale design by Chrissy Callahan of TurtleBunny Creations. Start with a pillow blank and use Sulky 12 wt. Cotton Petites™ thread. Each strand of this thread equals two strands of embroidery floss, and the snap spool secures the thread ends to avoid tangles and knots during construction. The modern floral and bird design in a neutral Spring palette works with so many décor styles, and brings pops of color to welcome the birth of a new season.
- 4 spools of coordinating Sulky 12 wt. Cotton petites thread (bright white, jade tint, ecru, cornsilk)
- Oatmeal Embroider Buddy Pillow Blank
- Primitive Gatherings #24 Chenille Needles 12 pk.
- 8” high-quality German wooden embroidery hoop
- Exclusive cross-stitch design (digital file; link included with kit)