See Below Tabs for Download Instructions and Helpful Hints.
This in-the-hoop Ice Cream Pouch fits a pair of scissors, a bit of pocket change or a handful of sweet treats. The project makes a great birthday party favor, too! Made in two hoopings, the in-the-hoop project is made entirely of Felty for no raw edges; cork fabric is a nice substitute but Felty is still recommended for the lining (especially if using for a scissor case). Add a D-ring swivel clip or O-ring at the upper-edge tab to clip to a bag, backpack or use as a keyring. Instructional PDF is included with design files. Also included are two "DL" files to use in lieu of cutting machine files to create fabric templates, if desired (this is an optional step that's covered in the instructional PDF).
This project is completed in two hoopings: the cone pocket is stitched first, and the ice cream pouch is stitched second (which attaches the cone pocket).
Finished Ice Cream Pouch size:
- 85.8 mm x 180.1 mm
- 3.38" x 7.09 "
- An 8x8 or 6x10 hoop (or larger) is required for this project. Magnetic hoops are also suitable for the project.
- Sulky Rayon Thread
- Sulky Felty™: Tan & Pink
- Sulky Stabilizer: Stiffy™
- Sulky Perfect Appliqué Fusible Web
- Sulky Clear Embroidery Tape
- Sulky KK 2000 Temporary Spray Adhesive
- 4"-long length of 3/8"-wide ribbon (or no-fray fabric strip, such as cork or faux leather)
- 1/2" D-ring swivel clip or O-ring