NOTE: After purchasing the kit, you'll receive a PDF that includes instructions for retrieving the sew-along video + pattern from our education platform, sewingonline.sulky.com.
Designed by Ellen March
FINISHED SIZE: 10 1/2" W x 8 1/2" H (when flap is secured)
This Sew Good Supply Roll project features a foldover flap with magnetic closure; fabric ties with finished cord ends in an antique finish; and elastic-trimmed pockets to house your favorite sewing tools. Keep it nearby your sewing machine or cutting table to keep your trusty notions at hand. And easily take it on the go when traveling to classes or sewing retreats.
With purchase of this kit, you'll receive a Sew Along Video tutorial to walk you through each step of the construction process. The Sew Good Supply Roll digital pattern PDF also comes with purchase, and lives with the video so you can access it anytime from your personal Library. After purchasing the kit, you'll receive a PDF that includes instructions for retrieving the sew-along video + pattern from our education platform, sewingonline.sulky.com.
YOUR KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 yard of fabric: Sew Good, Pins, Purple fabric by Wyndham Fabrics
- 1 spool of 50 wt. Cotton + Steel Thread by Sulky, Plum Wine
- 12 1/2" x 20" rectangle of low-loft batting
- 3/8 yard of 3/4"-wide foldover elastic, Tahiti
- 1 3/4"-diameter magnetic snap, Antique finish
- 2 Zipper Cord Ends, Antique finish
YOU MAY ALSO NEED:
- Organ® size 70/10 Universal Needles
- Clover Hot Ruler
- Removable fabric marker or chalk
- Craft knife (such as the Olfa Touch Knife) or seam ripper
- Scraps of lightweight fusible woven interfacing
- Small Phillip's Head screwdriver
- Super glue or permanent craft glue
- Sulky KK 2000™ Temporary Spray Adhesive
- Clover Wonder Clips or Pins
- Turning tool, chopstick or safety pin