***Choose printed or digital pattern option; otherwise, your kit will NOT come with the pattern.***
The Chateau Coat by Sewing Workshop is a loose-fitting, open-front coat that's suitable for all seasons. This coat is unlined, with raw edges and lap seam construction, making it perfect for no-fray fabrics, such as scuba. The feather-weight high-quality, designer scuba fabric, from Télio, feels great against the skin and is a nice weight to take you from spring all the way to winter. The loose fit of the garment lends itself well to layering even bulky garments underneath for more warmth. But the coat can also be worn as a light wrap for warmer days, too. Create the coat using a standard sewing machine or serger with optional embellishments, such as topstitching and hand embroidery, to add character and pretty personalization. It's sized from XS to XXL and has dolman sleeves for a forgiving fit on all figures.
***Choose printed or
digital pattern option; otherwise, your kit will NOT come with the pattern.***
- REFER TO THE PATTERN FOR CUTTING LAYOUTS BEFORE CUTTING FABRIC.
- VIEW MEASUREMENT CHART IN PHOTOS.
- KIT INCLUDES ENOUGH MATERIALS FOR SIZES XS (6) TO XXL (22)
- 2 1/4 yard of 60"-wide feather scuba by Télio (choose Dark Charcoal, Ecru or Black)
- (2) snap spools of Sulky Poly Deco Thread™ (either Charcoal Gray, Ecru or Black & either Dk Rose, Med. Purple or Red, depending on chosen fabric colorway)
- Sulky 12 wt. Cotton Blendables® Thread (Vintage Rose, Hydrangea or Red Brick, depending on fabric colorway)
- Eco-Pack of Organ® Needles: Size 75/11 Super Stretch
Choose printed or digital pattern option (otherwise, your kit will NOT come with the pattern) *If choosing Digital Pattern option, see below tabs for Download Instructions and Helpful Hints.
- 1/8"-wide double-sided basting tape
- Tracing paper & wheel
- Rotary Cutter, mat & clear ruler
Register for the Chateau Coat Videocast here. >>